Monday, August 31, 2009

One more...



Is it still the same day? LOL...I cleaned, cooked, played with my stamps, went to work, came home, gave my dog a bath and yet, the day is still young. What is amazing though, is that I'm not even a little bit tired. 

Sneaking in one more card before August/summer is officially over. I am looking forward to September very much. Looking forward to cooler weather, lots of b-days to celebrate, our trip to San Francisco, and last but not least, our 11th anniversary!!! No, it's not our wedding anniversary but how long we've been together. 

Sorry for rambling on. :) I used Stampendous Peony Square stamp as the focal point. I've forgotten I had this stamp in my stash. Found it while I was re-organizing my craft space. 

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Love the image! Blessings to you!

Karin said...

Great stamp! Love what you did with the card.

~amy~ said...

fabbie card...love the kraft scallops with the stitching and the pops of color! Like your new pic too :)

TannyP said...

That card is oustanding!

I'm totally jealous of your trip to San Fran....LOVE that place!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Very cute! love the pink image..great job! TFS!
mandy

Unknown said...

A real fresh card. Love it.

paige said...

Beautiful card! Just lovely!

Donelda said...

that is a very nice stamp! I've not seen it before. And you are really doing some great stuff with those polka dots...makes me wish I had the set this very minute!!

sweetd said...

are you still working?! miss you!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the stitching!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.

Abi Bundy said...

beautiful!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio