Here's a card I made yesterday. When Embellish Color Challenge announced the theme is birds, I knew I wanted to my WPlus9 Love Birds set. Aren't they a sweet pair? :)
So.... I thought I was plan-free yesterday. Turned out, we had made plans to have dinner with my parents awhile back. Yup! totally forgot about it until my mom called to say the hostess would not seat unless all parties were present. Lucky thing we only live 10 min. away from the restaurant.
It was at the buffet restaurant called Makino Chaya. My dad's favorite place. Actually, he loves all buffets! Didn't think I could eat that much but the plates told a different story.
* started out with the hot items *
* then on to the cold items...sushi, sashimi. There were also crab legs & mini lobsters but I forgot to take pix. *
* and finally...dessert! Made-to-order crepe filled with fresh strawberries, whip cream, vanilla ice-cream & chocolate syrup drizzled on top. Yum!! *
I think I'll be full for the next couple days....don't ya think? heehe... Again, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such sweet comments. Have a great day!!





9 comments:
Ok, I am so starting with the food part, YUM! Now on to the card, adorable, just keep your kitty away from the birdies.
Your little love birds are so sweet! I love the clean design and the way you used the challenge colors. It looks like you had a great dinner! Thanks for sharing!
What sweet birds and I love the heart leaves. Super card!
Thanks for playing along with the Embellish challenge this week. I've been so excited to be the sponsor and I have one more giveaway on my personal blog!
your card is simply beautiful!! so so cute!!
The card is ADORABLE and that food looks so yummy! I think I just felt my stomach growl.
Btw, I love your blog. So cool! Do you mind if I list it as one of my favorites in my sidebar?
OMG don't tell me you ate all that! Nope - I don't believe you! Love your birdie card though - the little heart leaves are so sweet!
WOW, that food looks good! LOL
I love your card - the birds are SO sweet - it's just perfect!
This is such a sweet card! :) And even though I just ate, your photos have my tummy grumbling all over again! :) So glad you played along with us for the Embellish Color Challenge!
Simply...Sweet! I love this card! Thanks for playing along with us!.... (That food looks delicious ... I am hungry now ;) )
Post a Comment