Monday, August 2, 2010

OLW 14

Susan over at Simplicity challenged us to make a square card using outline stamps. I made this quick and easy card using lantern stamps from Impress, the cherry blossoms are from A Muse and sentiment is from There She Goes.

10 comments:

Kara said...

so pretty!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love that it is CAS. Where's kitty, say hi to your kitty and scratch under the chin for me.

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh...love this!

Abi Bundy said...

pretty as always!

Pauline said...

Hi there. Your card is lovely and I really like the stamp :o)

Christiana said...

Simple and stunning! I love it.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hi, check out my blog I left a surprise for you.

Ann said...

Oh Yuki that is such a pretty card - its looks so simple but needed your magic touch to make it work - love it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio