Sunday, August 8, 2010

PDCC41


Happy Sunday ~

What a happy day it is! Things have been crazy busy around here lately. Today is the only day I have nothing on the agenda except for church in the morning. Now I'm at home playing with my stamps, AC is on full blast & hubby is on his PS3....what bliss! :)

Here's the color challenge for this week over at The Play Date Cafe:



And my card...


Off to stamp some more :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is pretty, so CAS, is that a background stamp you stamped on, very clever. Enjoy your stamping.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS design, great sentiment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous card. Really loving the way you used the colors!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is GORGEOUS!

~amy~ said...

fabbie card...love it!!!

Evelin said...

love this!!! :) It's pretty!!! :) Sorry I have not dropped by for some time :P

JazzyH said...

Great job!

Paul B said...

Oh Wow!!! Love, love, love this card. So my kind of style. Clean, elegant and bold. Stunning. Px

Anonymous said...

You really master CAS, girl!! I was starting to wonder where were you! Glad to see you back again ;)

Ruby said...

Very classy CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the PDCC! :o)

Suzanne C said...

Very clean and very elegant! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio