That bunny is SO stinkin' cute! I love the fun colors, too!
Super cute!!
Oh my WORD! This is just tooooooooooo CA-UTE!!!
Oh, that bunny is adorable, the card just makes you smile, are the presents for your stampin' buddy?
Hey girlie!I had to leave a comment...1. Cute card2. When are you coming to Seattle?!!! This weekend or the weekend of the 21st??!!I wanna meet up with ya!!!!!Email me...Craftee@Comcast dot net
He's so CUTE! What a lovely card Yuki - sweet shop colours and that ribbon is just LUSH!
OMG!! This is too cute for words!!! I'm squealing here!
Oh my gosh, how adorable! Makes me want to squeal with glee! Too cute!
Do you mind me asking how you adhered that blue ribbon? I LOVE how it looks, but I cant see any staples or thread or anything holding it in place!
This is too cute, love what you did with the ribbbon!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That bunny is SO stinkin' cute! I love the fun colors, too!
Super cute!!
Oh my WORD! This is just tooooooooooo CA-UTE!!!
Oh, that bunny is adorable, the card just makes you smile, are the presents for your stampin' buddy?
Hey girlie!
I had to leave a comment...
1. Cute card
2. When are you coming to Seattle?!!! This weekend or the weekend of the 21st??!!
I wanna meet up with ya!!!!!
Email me...
Craftee
@
Comcast dot net
He's so CUTE! What a lovely card Yuki - sweet shop colours and that ribbon is just LUSH!
OMG!! This is too cute for words!!! I'm squealing here!
Oh my gosh, how adorable! Makes me want to squeal with glee! Too cute!
Do you mind me asking how you adhered that blue ribbon? I LOVE how it looks, but I cant see any staples or thread or anything holding it in place!
This is too cute, love what you did with the ribbbon!
Post a Comment