Friday, August 20, 2010

Seattle bound...



Nothing crafty today. Actually, I haven't been crafty at all lately. Been busy planning a last minute getaway. :o)

One of my good friends, who I haven't seen for awhile, is doing a summer internship at Amazon. She and I have been planning to see each other... either she'd come to Hawaii or I'd fly out to Seattle for a weekend. In the end, we decided on me flying out... I haven't been to Seattle before (she lived in HI for 4 years.) Since I already have a vacation coming up in September, my boss wasn't too thrilled with my request. I finally begged him enough to allow me to take a couple days off.  

Voila! I'm leaving tonight... in a couple of hours actually. So, so excited!!! I heard it's nice and cool up there...was told to pack a jacket. Yes!! Can't wait to get out of this heat. I'm looking forward to visiting 2 of my favorite stamp stores... A Muse & Impress.

I can't wait to come back next week Tuesday and tell you all about it. Have a great weekend everyone & thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Have a nice and safe trip, and bring pics of that stamping shops for me to drool! I don't have any of those here in Spain.
We're in Andalucia right now, lots of beach, sun and no stamping supplies allowed in my suitcase :( But I think a break from time to time is ok, as I'm gathering lots of inpiration for when I'm back.
Have fun you girl!!
xoxo
Lorena

Kathy and Lucky said...

Have a great time, I am sure you will just have a blast and hope you find lots of treasures at the stamp stores. Just love the pictures of the kitty cats, just want to snuggle down with them and scratch their little chinny chins.

Ann said...

Have a good trip Yuki and enjoy some girl time! I love to see your kittys - the are so pretty! I'm wishing I had two again instead of spoiling my one surviving old boy.

Christiana said...

Yay for you! Have a great time! Soak up the scenery and come back inspired!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio