This is beautiful. So elegant. I was looking at that stamp at Impress and wondering how it would turn out on a card. I may just have to get it now after seeing how you used it.
I'm tickled to hear how much you love Dawn's colors - I feel THE SAME! You created such a LOVELY, elegant piece here - it's use of color is flawless, and SO IS YOUR TALENT! Thank you, so very much, for sharing this with the Color Cue this round! Yeee Haw!
9 comments:
Love the colours on this card and that MS punch looks fab! I'm really loving floral stamps at the moment.
Very pretty colors, beautiful CS and the stamp is so elegant, nice job. Hope the kitty cats didn't miss you too much.
This is beautiful. So elegant. I was looking at that stamp at Impress and wondering how it would turn out on a card. I may just have to get it now after seeing how you used it.
Ohhh this is lovely. You're right Dawn's color combos are great.
I would name this style not clean and simple but clean and elegant!! Love the design! And that punch... yummmm!
Woot woot for your impress purchases!!! Your card is gorgeous girl!!
This. is. GORGEOUS!
I'm tickled to hear how much you love Dawn's colors - I feel THE SAME! You created such a LOVELY, elegant piece here - it's use of color is flawless, and SO IS YOUR TALENT! Thank you, so very much, for sharing this with the Color Cue this round! Yeee Haw!
Oh, I do love that stamp! What a wonderful layout, the detailed punch flanking the sides adds so much to this.
Thanks for playing along with us!!
Post a Comment