Thursday, August 26, 2010

Seattle




......................................................................................

How was Seattle? BEAUTIFUL!!! The air was crisp & clean... the people were friendly... the drivers were patient... the coffee was the best I've ever had... and last but not least, the scenery was breathtaking!!!

Here are some pix...


at the harbor in downtown Vancouver, B.C.

 visiting Impress...where I got to meet up with the OH - SO fabulous Amy Tsuruta from Tsuruta Designs!!!  Amy is a such doll & sooooooooooooo CUTE!!! Loved, loved her! 



here we are... in the middle of every stamper's fantasy!

 LOL... upon seeing this pix, hubby asked if I was on some kind of platform?!! Nope, I wasn't. heheh...I'm usually the shorter one. :)

visiting A Muse... OMG!!! There are no words. I'll let the pix speak for themselves...









A Muse wasn't as big as Impress. But every little space was filled with goodies. I literally could spend hours here. The staff was nice, friendly & generous! Got some free goodies along with my purchase.  


the famous throwing fish stall at Pike Place Market

flower stall in the market


Star Bucks' flagship store

got my friend hooked on crawfish - at International District

beautiful scenic drive in Hurricane Ridge

hiking at Olympic National Park

spotted a deer family along the trail


at the very top!

look at the Olympic Mt. in the background... surreal, I tell ya!


So.... are you curious to see what was in my luggage?

ta da! gotta stock up on those A Muse card stocks!!! 

There you have it! My 3 days away from home. I'm so glad I was able to go on this trip. There was never a dull moment. Seattle exceeded all of my expectations! I told hubby I plan to go back for a longer stay... with him, of course. :o)

3 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

So glad you are back, missed ya!!!! Your pictures are so beautiful and I am not sure I could have left the stamp stores :)

Ann said...

Fab photos Yuki - what a beautiful park and those craft stores are to die for! No wonder you can't wait to go back.

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!!! I'm soooooo glad that I was able to meet up with you!!!! Looks like you hit all the great stamp places:)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio