Another week, another challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.... this time, bring on the blings! Butterfly and background are from WPlus9; sentiment is from the new PTI 2010 Anniversary set.
Hope your weekend was wonderful! We spent the Saturday at a good friend's house.... caught up, gossiped, laughed, cooked, ate, watched the NBA game, played mah-jong, lost a few dollars.... hehee... good times..... :o)





16 comments:
Beautiful card! I love the clean design
Great design! I just got the Anniversary set today and can't wait to ink it up. Love the way you mixed stamp sets here!
Clean, simple, beautiful!
Another CAS challenge, another gorgeous card from you, Yuki!! Every week you bring a fresh take with the themes! LOVE it! I love your take with the blings. The graphic design is fantastic with the gems! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Ohhhh so very sweet! Love the classic and elegant look to your wonderful card - the blue butterfly is a perfect touch! I really love the shape of the y! So unique!
Im' sorry the movie wasn't so great! I did like it, but it was no where near the book, which I loved :) I think it was the chemistry between the two main actors - Reese and Robert didn't quite mesh so well, right?!
Big hugs to you, my dear! x0xo
Ohhhh so very sweet! Love the classic and elegant look to your wonderful card - the blue butterfly is a perfect touch! I really love the shape of the y! So unique!
Im' sorry the movie wasn't so great! I did like it, but it was no where near the book, which I loved :) I think it was the chemistry between the two main actors - Reese and Robert didn't quite mesh so well, right?!
Big hugs to you, my dear! x0xo
Wow! Girl I love this layout, so cute! Who are you rooting for in the NBA?
I love this card, love the colours you've used :)
Hannah M
Awesome card, so graphic and clean and I love the colors!
Sounds like you had a perfect day:) Love your CAS card...it's wonderful!
Hello there! Good grief, I am SO behind in blogland. But that just means I get to see more of your fabulous creations in one sitting today! Whoo hoo! :)
Your card is gorgeous, as always. I don't know how you do it but you have such a great CAS style. Always the perfect mixture of colors and shapes. The bling? Well, I think you know how much I love that! Lol! Do you have a favorite team for the NBA finals this year. Both of my teams are out of the play-offs already. :(
Another awesome CAS card Yuki! Love the design on this one and the yellow paired with that blue butterfly. The rhinestone body is just the perfect touch :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Your weekend, sounds wonderful!!! How fun. Your card is adorable, love bling, you do so well with the CAS, that is now my next hurdle to cover. (I am fine, just something knocked the wind out of me so no desire to do anything).
Fantastic work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
So cool and graphic - love the pop of color with the butterfly! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work with us!
Super CAS design - love your color choices. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.
Post a Comment