Saturday, May 28, 2011

Color Cue #15







Sneaking in a card before we head out to a fun-filled weekend.... the line up: movies, a round island trip that finishes off with a BBQ, and of course, my favorite.... stamping! 


Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling...such a cutie pie card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh, sounds like a fun weekend, I will be there, well, let's see by the time I get a flight to CA, then over to the island, well, maybe you should head off without me :) Your card is gorgeous, love the colors and that HI is perfect, fun card.

MiamiKel said...

Hi to you! :) As I type, I'm home with my little son and my girls are at Pirates! What did you think? Should I make a trip with hubby while they babysit? LOL! GORGEOUS card! Love the pop of the teal!

And, Miss Yuki! You were the winner of the Riley on my stop from the Riley Blog hop! I will need your name and mailing info so I can get that off to Tanya at Riley and Company and your choice of Riley! You can reach me at: Kelnkids@aol.com Congratulations to you! x0x0

Enjoy your long weekend! Blessings, hugs and happy craftin'!

Brandi said...

This color combo really works as a pop of color on your white background. Very cute!

Have fun this weekend at the movies and bbq. So the hubby and I went and saw Hangover 2 and it was very funny but it definitely followed the first one in every aspect. Let me know what you think?

Talk to you later girl!
Brandi

Cristina said...

*Sigh.* Another fabulous card. I just LOVE your style.

Ann said...

Just love that button placement!

Cheryl said...

Love this! I just love your eye for color and design.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog earlier today.

Have a great week!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hey just wanted to pop in and let you know to check out my blog today, there is a little something for you. :)Hope everything has settled down, saw your comment and my goodness you have a lot things going on with that beautiful island. Stay safe.

Anne Marie Hile said...

HI! :) Lovin your big, bold greeting and as always, your color combo is fan-tab-u-lous! Whoop whoop! This is a happy card, for sure! :)

Christiana said...

Absolutely adorable! Love those two strips coming down and the button over the i. Thanks for the smile!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh Yuki, could you be any sweeter!! Thank you for the most amazing words on my blog today -- I want you to know that i stalk your blog for updates, lol, otherwise I'd visit daily (and your comment log right about now would be at 23-ish! Hee hee!) I do miss dad and the wonders of being the daughter he hoped for always stay with me :) Thanks for your ray of sunshine, your wonderful words and just being YOU!! Having said that, I hope a lil something something has made it's way from Riley and Co! I passed on the information and hopefully Mr. Riley will make his debut soon! MUAH!!!!! x0x0x0

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE how you've turned that background stamp into banners! Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio