Sunday, May 15, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC2

Happy Sunday~









Hope your weekend is going well! Sun shinning, birds chirping outside... but we are home and relaxing.... our favorite way to spend the weekend. 


Back with challenge #2 from CAS-ual Fridays.... this time is to incorporate buttons & twine into our project. 


Once again, I'm using Maile Belle's Modern Basics & sentiment is Ali Edwards. 

23 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Love it! Excellent way to use twine and buttons! fun colors and a wonderful CAS card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow, love this, with the twine as the stem. I have a file with your stuff in it so I can CASE :) I best get started, just love all your cards. Sounds nice, I can feel those tropical breezes now, I can't imagine living in such a pretty place. Pass the suntan lotion, I am coming down....ok I can dream can't I. Stay tuned, Lucky has a new toy, Ally.

Laurie said...

LOVE this CAS layout! Great colors! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Yuki! I'm so excited to see your card again! LOVE your take on the button and twines! Absolutely delicious...So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see you play again!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

DARLING!! Great colors and design - love the baker's twine and buttons! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your beautiful work again!

~amy~ said...

SWEET...you rock that stamp set sista:)

Marlena M. said...

Awesome clean card!

Stephanie said...

how pretty!

Christiana said...

I love all the different ways you've been using this set. Your CAS skills amaze me!

Also, I want to apologize for being a bad blog buddy lately. Things have been crazy and I haven't been around and I'm sorry. But I've really enjoyed catching up here today! I think you're fabulous!

Jenny said...

Just a fabulous card, love the design.
Jenny x

Cristina said...

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove this!

MiamiKel said...

Oh such sweetness - this card is just delightful! I can almost imagine the smell of the beautiful blossoms - one of my favorite memories of visiting Hawaii - the leis and the hibiscus! Gorgeous color scheme and creative touch with the twine - you SO Rock, hope you know :) x0x0

Anne Marie Hile said...

Simply stunning!!! I don't know how you do it, my friend! Clean, classy and fabulous! Lovin' the font on the sentiment, too! You are pretty awesome...just in case I haven't mentioned it before! Hugs! :)

Lea L. said...

This is fabulous!! I love the fabulous stamping, and the twine is a great touch!!

Brandi said...

Love this set and the colors! Great job girl!

Glenda J said...

So bright and cheerful... great work!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Yuki, this is simply brilliant!! You are making some amazing stuff with this set, girlie! And the stamping is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I Love what you did with this PTI set! So innovative and CAS, love the choice of colors, so bright and cheery! Gorgeous :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

I love, love, love this beauty! Such a clean, graphic CAS card. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Laura Davis said...

Swoon, this card is fantastic!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Man I need to get that stamp set!!! I love your color choices and this is a perfect CAS design. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Ann said...

My goodness this is a fab design Yuki - you really do create wonderful things with this set. Definitely worth the $s

Cheryl said...

Another awesome design. I love the twine and buttons.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio