I'm lovin' the new animal set from Paper Smooches, Chubby Chums... don't you just love that name?! This adorable little chickie was the first one to get inked up...
Love those heart-shaped wings and feet...! Have a great day.
Oh, giggling over her, hold on, oh now I have the hic ups, always get those when I laugh too hard. This is just adorable and you used Kraft, I so need to get comfy with that like you. Love it, well have to go get some peanut butter....(hic up)
This is adorable! I bought that set as well and need to start inking it up. I can't help but smile when I see the little critters. Have a great weekend!
That is soooo cute! I agree with you -- the heart-shaped feet and wings are adorable;D Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. To answer your question, I have been using 6x12" canvas to create most of my stuff. I work on anywhere from 2 to 5 at the same time. I usually whip them out pretty fast unless its for something very specific, like a particular look for a specific person. Then I tend to over-think it. I'm actually going to be putting together some online video courses to teach it. Stay tuned:D
Absolutely adorable, Yuki! What a cute chickie you are! And your card, too! :) Just delightful - always visit your blog and have a HUGE smile when I'm leaving! You have the CUTENESS factor to the max! Love this lil chick with the fabby wonderful border off to the side .... TOO. Stinkin. Cute!! Here's to wishing you a most awesome weekend! x0x0
That little chickie makes me smile! Eeek! You know...every time I pay you a visit it is bad for my spending. I guess if you are goint to enable some shopping it is better that it is stamps instead of shoes or purses, right? Lol! Such a sweet stamp set and I love how you put it all together. Adorable! :)
10 comments:
Hey Chickie to you:) Such a FUN chickie card:)
How cute! This little guy just makes me smile.
Oh my goodness gracious! How cuuuute is this card?!?! Love it so much. Those hearts down the side are the perfect accent.
Oh, giggling over her, hold on, oh now I have the hic ups, always get those when I laugh too hard. This is just adorable and you used Kraft, I so need to get comfy with that like you. Love it, well have to go get some peanut butter....(hic up)
This is adorable! I bought that set as well and need to start inking it up. I can't help but smile when I see the little critters. Have a great weekend!
Sweeeeeeet!!! Ok, I have to confess: I ordered from PS today and one of the sets I got is this one. Shipping is sooooo afordable :*
That is soooo cute! I agree with you -- the heart-shaped feet and wings are adorable;D Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. To answer your question, I have been using 6x12" canvas to create most of my stuff. I work on anywhere from 2 to 5 at the same time. I usually whip them out pretty fast unless its for something very specific, like a particular look for a specific person. Then I tend to over-think it. I'm actually going to be putting together some online video courses to teach it. Stay tuned:D
Absolutely adorable, Yuki! What a cute chickie you are! And your card, too! :) Just delightful - always visit your blog and have a HUGE smile when I'm leaving! You have the CUTENESS factor to the max! Love this lil chick with the fabby wonderful border off to the side .... TOO. Stinkin. Cute!! Here's to wishing you a most awesome weekend! x0x0
This is such a cute little chickie! Super cute!
That little chickie makes me smile! Eeek! You know...every time I pay you a visit it is bad for my spending. I guess if you are goint to enable some shopping it is better that it is stamps instead of shoes or purses, right? Lol! Such a sweet stamp set and I love how you put it all together. Adorable! :)
Post a Comment