Monday, May 9, 2011

MIA





It's been so long! I miss my blog.... I miss everyone's blog.... my stamps, my ink, my card stock.... :o)


Finally today.... a break. All is back to normal.... for now. Hope everything is all well and that you had a wonderful Mother's Day. 


Hubby and I had a great time in Vegas. It was nice to get away and just forget everything related to work, home, life and everything in between for a short while..... 


Got an iPad 2 from hubby for our anniversary. I'm oooh-ing and ahhh-ing over it still.... in case you're reading this.... Thank you, honey!!! 

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great trip.

I love your card! Polka dot papers always top my list of favs. Your paper pieced flowers are really cute too.

Brandi said...

Glad you had a great time in Vegas! Maybe you can post some pics! An IPAD? Awesome!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh soooo cute.....woot woot on your new toy!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Welcome back!!! Missed ya! Love your card, the polka dots behind the image is great and the colors are wonderful together. Really spring like, beautiful as always. What a nice anniversary present, how fun an Ipad 2, I am ohhing and awwing. Next he needs to get you the Keurig, love it! My other coffee pot is now tucked away. :)

Christina said...

Super cute and colorful! So glad you had a fun trip and got a new toy, too! Good to see you back!

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Welcome back! I'm so jealous about the iPad2. I've been dying to get one!

Ann said...

Hooray you're back! And what a lovely hubby you have! Lovely to see another gorgeous card in your very own fabulous style Yuki!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hey there! :) So happy that you had a fun time on your trip and what a PERFECT anniversary gift your hubby gave you! Whoo hoo! I bet you are having a blast with it already. That app store is such bad news for me...too many fun things! Love this bright and happy card, too! Perfect day-brightener! Hugs! :)

Christiana said...

This is just adorable! I've missed you!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio