Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CR84FN29

Warning.... stop here if you are sick of me using Maile Belle's Modern Basics!!! lol.... 











Inspired by this week's color combo over at CR84FN .... I pulled out my dusty purple ink stash... :o) These colors look gorgeous together... don't know why they intimidate me so! 


As for the Kraft, I used PTI Rustic Jute Button Twine and made them into knots for the centers. Hope you are having a great day! I'm already looking forward to the long weekend. :))))

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

I don't think I could get sick of you using this set. Each card is refreshing and gorgeous.

Christina said...

So cute, especially the twine knots! Keep using this set--you always do a fabulous job with it!

Brandi said...

I love everytime you use Modern Basics. It is a perfect set for any card with any theme, right? Great job and the colors are fabulous!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I kept going, I will never be sick of the set. Love, love!!!!! The colors, the layout, just inspirational for me!! Long weekend, oh yeah, that's right.

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

My personal favorite saying;D

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh we could never get sick or tired of looking at your creations, girlie! They are breathtaking. YOu have such a sense of style and elegance to your cards - I am hopelessly jealous! I can't decorate a white card to save my life, lol! You make them not only look effortless, but classy and elegant and all things lovely! Yours is blog - and cards - to be admired! Big hugs!!

Deborah Frings said...

Clean, simple, stunning! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

~amy~ said...

what?! Who would ever tire of ANYTHING you design Girl?!!!!!! I love your FAB card!

Andrea M said...

What a gorgeous CAS card! Love the way you've used the stamps! You really shouldn't be intimidated by these colors - you use them so well! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful stamping, Yuki!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card! Darling CAS design! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Karen B. said...

This is a seriously beautiful card.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio