CAS-ual Fridays is a new challenge blog... I'm thrilled to participate because they are all about CAS! Pop over there to be inspired by the amazing projects.
For this first challenge, we were asked to add text to our project.... not just a simple sentiment. I paired up PTI Simple Sentiments along with that "love" from Paper Smooches Falling For You. Those tiny hearts are PTI Tiny Tags.





18 comments:
Wow this card is so cute!!!
Thanks for playing CAS!
Laura
YUMMO!! There is not a thing that I don't love about this card - super fun colors, really great mixture of sentiment and text, as well as sweet heart tags. What's not to love, right?!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!
Girl this is great! I am glad you pulled away from the new ipad long enough to play! LOL! Excuse me I mean ipad 2!
Oh my word, this is just darling! Such a fabulous design, Yuki! Lovely color pairing - how the words overlap, just brilliant :) Looks like a fun new blog - I'll have to head over and check it out! THanks for the head's up! :)
Love, love, love, love this!!! Every detail is perfect! And will you please stop enabling me? I love Heather's sentiments set but I just can't justify buying more sentiments sets until someone comes up with a spanish one! ;)
I knew you would rock this challenge! Love the layers of stamped text and those cutie heart tags. Such a playful color combo, too!
Ooo I just love the stamp layering on this card! Your mix of sentiment and text is divine! And those sweet hearts tied up with twine...delicious :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
What a great idea, love how you added the words and the twine. Love it with the colors. Glad you liked Moo Moo today, I name all his toys and what is scary he knows which one I am talking about. Lucky panics if he doesn't have one of his little cuddles at night. Now I need to check out that blog and keep challenging my CAS :)
Love the text and sentiment in your card, I love love love this! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see your fabulous work again!
What a pretty card! Thanks for the inspiration;D
Hi again...just wanted to let you know I have a link to your card on my blog because it was inspiration for my project :) http://daydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/cards-challenge-blog-fabric-flowers.html
So sue-pah sweet!!
Saw your comment, I was checking constantly to see if Blogger was up, it is like when you don't have your computer. Really what did you do 10 years ago :) Have an awesome weekend.
I've been attempting to post a comment on this particular project since Thursday afternoon. SO cute! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us for CAS-ual Fridays!
Oh girl, you are the bee's knees! You're fabulous and so is this card! I love it. I've been wanting to get some Paper Smooches for a while now and I love seeing people use their product so I can be inspired. You've done just that!
Ok, I have to say it...I love, love, LOVE this card! So fun and happy! Awesome job! :)
Really cute card. Love the sentiment turned into a background - I keep meaning to try that myself. Looks great. Those tiny tags really add cuteness to a card.
SO cute! I love the text and hearts.
Post a Comment