Sunday, June 12, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC6

Happy Sunday~


It's a beautiful day here... sneaking in a card before we leave for Sunday Mass....


Playing along with CAS-ual Fridays Tic Tac Toe challenge... 



My pick: emboss, dies & buttons!





17 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous! I love your creative take on the elements! This is CAS design at its finest :) Glad you played tic tac toe with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Marion said...

I really love your card....so CAS, yet really cute!

Anne Tussing said...

LOVE this! So CAS and fabulous!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh this is just CAS at its best. I love it!! The colors you chose are just perfect!

Virginia L. said...

Less is more!! Your card is the perfect example!! I love EACH one of the element in this card! Totally CAS and stunning! So glad that you join us on the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I saw this challenge and just couldn't think of anything, this is why you are my hero! This is so pretty and you come up with these gorgeous cards so easily. Have a great day.

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie card!!!

Hannah said...

Oh this is fab, I LOVE it, just gorgeous, a great design and a perfectly CAS card. One of my fave entries so far for sure :)

Jenny said...

Wow this is so simple and creative, adorable way to use the elements :)
Jenny x

Trinh said...

Great CAS DESIGN, Yuki!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

YUM-OH!! This an amazing example of CAS, and I love the elements that you added! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Holly Molly! Yuki, this is delightful! Love the card, the color matting. Another perfect CAS!

Anonymous said...

Perfect CAS card! I love it! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Simply sweet!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Ann said...

Ahhh.... sweet! A fab design and just a bit slushy ;o)

Cheryl said...

AWESOME card! I love, love, love the design. Beautiful work

Chanray said...

your card is gorgeous. It is so elegant! I love it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio