2 weeks ago
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
It's Riley!
Isn't it delightful? I won this adorable Riley from my sweet friend, Kelly over at Sandcastle Stamper.
... she has done such a wonderful job with these fun Rileys and I'm so lucky to get one! ... stop by her blog... you'll be sure to leave with a smile on your face. Thanks, Kel!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Uh-Oh...this is just way toooooo cute.
So fun! Too cute!
Adorable, such a cute card, love the different papers and the coloring. Sweet.
How cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Oh Yuki, your card has BLOWN me away! :) So sweet, his little face as he's about to zoom into the clouds - gorgeous coloring, gorgeous design! Love the uh-oh! LOL!! This could be a multi occasion card, I think! Hee hee! STANDING OVATION!!! (and so glad he arrived, was gettin' worried!) Have a fan-tabulous weekend! x0x0
Oh my goodness! I just about laughed out loud! What an adorable image. I love the little scene you've created for him here. So cute!
Lol!! This is adorable!! And that sentiment made me laugh out loud!! I love how you combined your awesome coloring with patterned paper, that's not easy to do and you rocked it, girlie!
suuuuuper cute!!! :)
He he... too funny. You make the best cards Yuki! And thank you so much for your sweet comment re my missing "Sausage" - I'm keeping my beady eye on him from now on!
so clever and cute!!!!
so clever and cute!!!!
So fun and cute! I love your card!
Eeeek!! This is SO stinkin' cute, I can't stand it! Love the little scene you created for little Riley. Such a fun card! Hugs! :)
Post a Comment