Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Make It Monday #19: Rock & Roll

When I saw the technique over at Nicole's blog... I knew I wanted to play along. Rock and roll is one of my favorite techniques! 






This card is inspired by Maile Belle's card here. I love her use of the linear stamp in BB: Retro.... well, I love Maile's use of anything! Her style is amazing. 


Hope you're doing well... we are close to melting here... and it's only the beginning. We'll be in this weather until October.... yikes! :o)

9 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

WOW, Yuki! You really did this technique beautifully! Crisp and clean with your signature style. I love the linear images behind the flower, too. Very pretty! It's H-O-T here, too. We will be in the low-100's for at least the next week. Ugh! It's brutal! Hugs! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card dearie!!! tfs!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is stunning Yuki! I just love it!

Kathy and Lucky said...

OMG, gorgeousessenss :) Ok, so not a real word but it fits your card. Love this with those lines so straight and pretty with that flower. So another technique for me to try :). Our pool is now a bathtub and will be until October. Will have to find the Aveeno, I use sunscreen but I just need to walk from my car to the store and I tan :)

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhh be still my heart, this is just as gorgeous as a spring day! Yes, it's summer! The softeness, the subtle hint of color with the gorgeous focal flower - stunning! As always! You have such an eye for detail!

I hear ya on the HOT!! We have been trying to cool off in the pool but it's too shallow (6 ft) to really be COOL by the time the sun blazes down on it and the beach is just as warm - we need some of that gorgeous PCH Beach temps! :) Hee hee!

Big hugs to you, and hopefully your lil sun'in sun'in will show up soon so you can get your ink on! :) x0x0x0

Anonymous said...

Absolutely sweet! I'm digging what you did with the lines stamp, so cool!! Stay cool, my friend :*

Trinh said...

So striking, Yuki! Love those lines around the flower.

Cheryl said...

Your card is a beautiful example of this technique. I love the design of your card. So clean and simple, yet beautiful.

Susan Raihala said...

LOVE this, Yuki! So crisp and clean and pretty with the rock and roll!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio