Saturday, June 11, 2011

Update....

yeah, where the heck have I been? .... wondering this myself.... hehee... nope, nothing serious... just laziness and.... of course, blame it on the iPad..... darn that Apple! 


Hope all is well with everyone! I want to thank you for all the sweet comments.... they made my day :o) 









Made this card for a friend who is getting married next month. I used Quickutz embossing folder and stamps are from WPlus 9. 


Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by! 

10 comments:

Ann said...

Just been wondering where you were Yuki! Good to hear you've just been taking it easy..... love the card - I must use embossing more! Its so effective.

June K said...

Yuki, such a beautiful card. Love your blog.

**June K.**

Brandi said...

Missed you girl! Glad to be able to pop in to say hi. I can't believe you stayed up and read the "Help" in one sitting. You are too funny! I have been MIA too. It is the summer that has got me!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous CAS card!! Love the white and orange combo and the embossing is fab! We've got a really fun challenge this week at http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com if you're looking for a little inspiration :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

You know they say an apple a day, right.....? Well, they don't specify what kind of apple :) This is such a pretty card, see, you make CAS/OL just shine and look so elegant, got to thank you for that inspiration! ( I think I am in love.....with CAS cards)

~amy~ said...

stunning...love how you used the embossing...excellent my dear!

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Wow! I just love this beautiful card. So elegant! I'm always happy to see your stuff.

MiamiKel said...

So happy to hear you are well and ipad-ding! LOL! (sounds like my daughter!) I do check your blog often though, as you play peek a boo on my blog header so I have to sneak in to see for my own eyes! This is a beauty!! You are absolutely the master crafter as CAS cards but they always have such a magical little touch - the right pop of color! Stunning, as always! Hope your weekend has been a good one! (we've been at the beach two days straight, way behind and (lazy!) myself! LOL!) x0x0

Cristina said...

Lurve this.

Cheryl said...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Another fabulous CAS card

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio