Happy weekend~
I'm recovering from a flu I caught earlier this week... boy, that came out of nowhere! Feeling a lot like my normal self today. :)
Here's a card for CAS-ual Friday punches and dies challenge... I used stamps from Paper Smooches Metropolis and clouds are PTI.
2 weeks ago





14 comments:
Um...excuse me, how am I supposedly have a chance of winning when you post a card that looks like this? ;)
I loveee that Paper Smooches stamp set! I'm still thinking... thinking.... of getting the stamp set :)
Girl....this is awesome!!!!
So clever and elegant. Well done.
Super cute! I love how you framed the sentiment between the buildings and clouds, and the textured cardstock looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Ick to the flu...this is thee sweetest card!
I'm glad you're feeling better, Yuki! Boo to the flu! This card is the cutest! I love the cityscape on white, bordered by blue on each side. And those clouds are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Oh no! That nasty bug! However, it didn't stop your talented self :) Love this! So glad you're playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Oh my gosh, Yuki, I LOVE this! Ooh, I love it so much! Great image, love your limited use of color, an absolutely perfect card in my opinion.
Completely adorable!! Thanks for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sorry that the flu decided to vacation in Hawaii, I mean really there are so many other places, like the north or south pole, feel better. Your card is just awesome what a great image and the way you added the color, love it, at least Mr. Flu didn't take your creative side.
So cute! Love that cityscape stamp!
Perfect in every way! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Cute! I love the sky-scape scene with the fun cloud. Great design and colors.
Post a Comment