Monday, May 14, 2012

Gingham hello!

Are you recovering from the weekend? I am... and it's always a great bonus to have Monday off! Let's see... I'm supposed to... clean the house... give the dog a bath... cook dinner... etc., etc., 


nah... I think I can put those off until 4 pm... just an hour before hubby gets home from work... hee!




Made this card for Moxie Fab World Gingham Challenge... can't believe I do not own any gingham stamp! Luckily, A Muse CS came to the rescue. 

15 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!!

MiamiKel said...

:::: Squeal! :::: This is evah so charming! So cute and fun and a bit 'o whimsy - adorable!! We were definitely on the go-go-go all weekend when I should have been resting-resting-resting! LOVE this so much! x0x0

Unknown said...

So adorable!

Christiana said...

Oh my gracious, this is just darling!

Flutterby Creations said...

LOVE IT! So cute!

Kate
xx

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this??? I love the flower placement, so cute! Oh, and just to enable you a bit, Lily Bee has the sweetest paper pads full of gingham designs ;)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh my stars am I loving this one with the gingham and that flower, again another winner. You really do the bestest CAS cards, I need to study your cards and see if I can ever do one. You sound like me, I start doing things an hour before my DD comes home :)

Brandi said...

I've missed you too, friend. I have been on vacation in Missouri and am trying to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for thinking of me. P.S. isn't your wedding anniversary coming up? I thought that ours was close to each other but wasn't for sure? Mine was yesterday and we celebrated our 7th!

~amy~ said...

Oh my stinkin' cute...I can spot your cutie pie style a gazillion miles away...love this.

Chunyuan said...

Love this. So cute and CAS.

Cristina said...

*Sigh.* Love this.

Ann said...

Oh oh oh this is so cute Yuki! I adore anything gingham and your style is just up my street so, you know, I L.O.V.E. it and am so pinning!

Lalo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This one's a winner!!!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous!

JJ Bolton said...

Completely adorable! Love the teeny flower:)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio