Sunday, May 13, 2012

CFC52



Sneaking in a card I made for CAS-ual Fridays challenge... it's been a while since my last participation.... and the challenge: birds! 




Leafy branch & woodgrain bkgr are from A Muse; PTI sentiment & WPlus9 bird die.       
                                    
                                     Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!! Love the colors and the the heart wing..so sweet.

Wida said...

I get a little excited when I see you on my reader...and this card is no exception. its abstract, but still happy spring rainbows. I love it! I think your cards should be framed and lined up on a wall. there is a consistency in your work that I am jealous of. I have no direction. I sit down and make a card and there is no theme, no signature look like yours :(

Flutterby Creations said...

Great use of colour - that little bird is so cute!

Kate
xx

Kathy and Lucky said...

You have to be the most creative with CAS cards, I know I could never pull something off so pretty. I just love how you did the wood background then the branch and sweet little bird. Hope you had an awesome weekend.

June K said...

OMG, SO darn cute.

MiamiKel said...

Oh sneak away, this is adorable!! I want to craft like you when I grow up :) xoxo

Chunyuan said...

beautiful card and great design. Love the color scheme and the CAS layers.

~amy~ said...

**sigh** I just adore your style:)

Christina said...

So cute, Yuki! The composition of this card is just perfect, and the pop of pink is super sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christiana said...

Could this be any more perfectly balanced? You are the QUEEN of CAS, my friend!

Angie Tieman said...

Ack! This is soooo fabby! Love that wood grain strip, the surprise of pink leaves, and that darling birdy! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Anonymous said...

Drooling all over this color combo!! And you made the mother of all fussy-cut leaves! So glad you entered this beauty at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge :D

Lisa A. said...

This card is lovely and sweet...love the images AND the wonderful color combo...wow!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

Laurie said...

So so cute! I love the colors! Thans for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

This is awesome. Great colors, great LO, perfect design. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

Virginia L. said...

LOVE love love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio