The dramatic one...
The soft-spoken one...
.... Which do you prefer? :)
I stumbled upon this great blog {A Blog Named Hero} over the weekend... that features Hero Arts stamps.
.... playing with their current challenge, which gave me a great chance to ink up my HA stash.... And what a big stash it is! My very first stamp was HA... back in 2002.





17 comments:
Both your cards are lovely. If I had to select one over the other I would say the soft spoken one is more my colors. I love the grey background. Thanks for sharing, Yuki.
Both cards are just beautiful! I love the colors you went with. Thanks for playing along with us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)
So so pretty!!!
It's hard to pick a favorite! I love seeing two versions of a card in different colors--each has such a unique feel to it. Beautiful stamping with the woodgrain!
Gulp, we have to pick? :) They are both a vision - each one with it's own personality and flair! But I *had* to pick just one, I think I'm drawn to the bottom card because I adore the 'cool' colors like greens and blues and purples - so yes, that one .... super sweet cards, just as you are! x0x0
I love both cards! The colors you used are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!
I like them both...can't chose just one!
I {heart} them BOTH:)
OK, I just stopped and stared at this one, so pretty, love how you did the background and the flower, so it just stands right out. I love them both, guess if I have to choose, it would be the first one. Oh, the inspiration here.
I love the dramatic one more..lovely!
Mmmm..... love the dramatic one - I love the silhouette effect! But the soft one is very pretty too and I love the wood background. Oh decisions, decisions!
I can not choose.... both cards are gorgeous. Many thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.
these are so striking...i love how colors can change the mood so dramatically :) thanks so much for playing along with Challenge #4 at A Blog Named Hero!!
Both are beautiful! I don't think I can choose a favorite.
Wow! Yuki these are amazing! I hope you have a great weekend!
How did I miss this post? Love both, the contrast of the stamp silhouette against the light background is fab!
I love both of them but the yellow is my favorite :) I would love to have you guest post for my Feature A Friend if you are interested. Please e-mail me at alwaysdeeper at hotmail dot com I'm looking for posts in the fall and winter :)
Post a Comment