Saturday, May 12, 2012

colourQ #136




Playing with the colourQ challenge once again... finally got a chance to ink up this beautiful poppy stamp from Impress. And, isn't it fitting for a Mother's Day card? 




It's going a busy weekend here... brunches, dinners... gosh, getting full just thinking about it. :) Hope yours will be a great one. And to all my mother friends.... Happy Mother's Day!!


8 comments:

June K said...

Very lovely card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the outline images Yuki!

Wida said...

I was totally going to buy this stamp!!! Great minds think alike, but I probably would not have made a beauty like this. They need to put you on the design team!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and fresh, Yuki! I'm totally regretting not getting more of the beautiful Impress images, but being woodmounted that would have totally sent up the shipping. I wish they offered them unmounted!

Kara said...

so pretty!! love the flowers....thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

MiamiKel said...

Wow and wow some more! Yuki, this is sheer perfection - the words of the Happy Mother's Day have me in awe! So creative and your personal and signature stunning Yuki touch! Super colors to play with and you absolutely nailed it - spot on! 0x0x

LeAnne said...

Wow, stunning CAS card! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

~amy~ said...

sooooo pretty!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio