Saturday, May 5, 2012

colourQ #135

Happy Cinco de Mayo~


Any festive plans this weekend?.... I'm hoping to tidy up the house a bit before heading out to the movies tonight with hubby... on the list: The Avengers. Maybe we'll grab some tacos for dinner. :)


Here's a card I made earlier this week with the Memory Box Chloe Stem die from the Impress annual sale. I used the colors from colourQ challenge... 




Hope you like it. Have a good one!

14 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute card! Have fun at the movies. That is on our to do list too!

Kathy and Lucky said...

OK, as I pulled your card up, Lucky starts to woof, guess you have his approval for this lovely creation. This is really cool with that die and the colors. Can you come tidy my house, when hubby and DD are home the house it tossed, UGH!!! They are so alike leaving everything on surfaces as they walk through the house. Enjoy your date night, sounds fun, tacos and movies yum.

Wida said...

uh, YEAH I like it! did you use the cricut? and I think that textured paper gives the card something extra.

~amy~ said...

Ooooohhhhh....pretty!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this! That stems are so delicate! And I love that you cut one from patterned paper, looks so pretty! I'm bumping my head against the wall for not ordering them, heee!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Yuki, love your paper pieced flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

savvy teaching tips said...

What an adorable card. You really rocked the colour combo this week. Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Q. I hope you come play with us again!!

Deb said...

This is really fabulous! Love it!~

Christina said...

Awesome! I love those layered die cuts!

Anita Scroggins said...

your card is lovely. I love the die cuts!! Thanks for playing along at ColourQ this week!!

Christiana said...

This is so pretty! What a fun idea! Lots of lovely layers and texture.

MiamiKel said...

Just gorgeous! Love the way you can wrap your creativity around a color and make your card look like a work of art! Each one is always so unique and jaw droppingly beautiful! Big hugs to you, my friend! This is a show stopper!

Cheryl said...

Oh, love this! I think this might be my new favorite. Your eye for color and design are always so amazing. I love the die you used.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio