Monday, June 11, 2012

CFC56




Happy Monday~ Hope you all had a great weekend.... Popping in with a card for CAS-ual Friday Challenge... what is that you see?.... yes! it's Washi Tape (Target). I finally got on that bandwagon. :)

19 comments:

Cristina said...

I love everything you do.

~amy~ said...

way to rocks the polkas:)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh girl!!!! My hero, this is adorable, love how you did the dots with that flower, how do you come up with these great ideas???? My kitty is still snoozing, she is giving some great pics, not sure why, jealous I guess.

Christiana said...

Aw, this card is just as sweet as can be. And I love that sentiment!

Chunyuan said...

love the way you incorporated different polka dots and still keep it as CAS.

Wida said...

that stamp is the sweetest ever! you and your cards my dear, make me happy!

Unknown said...

so pretty!!

Lalo said...

sweet dots :)

Tara Cardwell said...

Love your card - the sentiment is adorable

MiamiKel said...

Awwwww! What an incredible sweet verse!! We should all make cards like this :) You did a fantastic job yet again on yet again another uber sweet card!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

We have a piece of cake waiting for you :) The book I just read and really enjoyed, read it in really one day, it is Save Me by Lisa Scottoline, (she is a lawyer and writes a lot of law type books, but this one was different from that and had many twists and turns).

Brandi said...

This is adorable girl! I love that washi tape...

Jenny said...

I just love the composition and Clean lines of your card!
Super Polka dots too :0)
So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Christina said...

Totally sweet! The washi looks fantastic--I'll cave and give it a try one of these days!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous CAS layout! that washi tape goes perfectly with the other elements on the card :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Friday!

Ardyth said...

I love that you have 3 different types of polkas and they work beautifully together! Great card!

Suzanne said...

Hi Yuki! This is a GREAT card! I love the mix of pastels with bolder colors and the layout. Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week!! Have a great weekend! Suzanne

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I'm loving our cards - just found your blog via a comment you left on my blog :) I'm your newest follower and I'm excited for the card inspiration!

Wida said...

I wanted to email you, but it's not written anywhere!! N

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio