It's been awhile, hasn't it? :) Let's see.... we went to San Diego, CA for a few days and came back earlier last week.
Visited Sea World, San Diego Zoo.... ate lots of yummy Mexican food; did a little shopping, ok.... I lied, a lot of shopping! keke... couldn't help that there are so many stores we don't have here.
Here's a pix from the fabulous Shamu show!..... *sigh*..... if only my pets were trainable. :)





11 comments:
What a fun and fabulous card! I love the bright circles with the black sentiment. Sounds like a great time in San Diego, I love that city, seems like so much to do in a small area. My DD, Lucky and agree you are more than welcome to our next spa night :)
How fun! We love Sea World here in Florida ;). Quite a wonderful card you made here! Love the wonderful splash of color amidst the stark white ... Fabby! welcome home!! Xoxo
You are fabulous! You guys are always traveling to fun places!
love the card!
Fabulous card! Love the colors you used with the bling and that sentiment is the bomb! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!
Love that sentiment and the colorful circles! Fabulous use of the white space, my friend. Glad you had a great trip! Thanks for joining us again at CAS-ual Fridays!
Yay! What a fun trip! If you find someone to train your pets send him my way because these two need some serious behaving advice, hehe. And I love mexican food, yummm!
I love what you did with the card, such a great movement! And the sentiment is gorgeous too. So glad you're playing at CAS-ual Fridays my friend!
xoxo
Yes you ARE fabulous, and so is this card! Loved your picture of Shamu, too. Brings back happy memories from my childhood. :o)
fabulous card. great way to use blings. Love the fun picture.
Isn't SD fun. If you didn't go you must check out old town. Me and the kiddos had fun just walking around taking pictures. Maybe on your next trip. Anyhoo Love your CAS white card...FAB!!!
Oooh - I really love this card! Perfect colors, bling, and sentiment!Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Your trip sounds awesome too!
Post a Comment