Monday, June 25, 2012

CFC58



Who doesn't like pink?! A very easy challenge this week.... Here is my pink card:



                           Have a wonderful day!

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Beeeeeautiful!!!

L.B. said...

very very pretty.

Brandi said...

This is awesome girl!

Ann said...

SO pretty! Hoping to play along with this one myself...guess I better get crafting! ;)

~amy~ said...

CUTE...love it.

JJ Bolton said...

So pretty! Perfect image for pink:)

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, a true beauty this is! Just girly enough for us to SWOON! And yet elegant enough that this would be for any sweet lady, young and young at heart! I am a-skeered of pink as much as I am of purple, but you have made this SHINE, my friend! x0x0

Christina said...

Lovely!

Wida said...

I saw Chunyuan's card and thought that one was a winner...now I see your card and well, I am wowed. One of you should take this. You do magic with circles. I have a lot to write you and I want to take time to do it...wednesday I have the day off and I am setting it aside to write, promise!

Chunyuan said...

gorgeous stamping. love what you did with the circle background.

Natalie Power said...

What a beautiful card, just stunning!

Keke said...

gorgeous card!

Julie said...

Lovely design and so crisp. Love it!

Unknown said...

sweet color and elegant design !

Ann said...

Lovely - I really like the stamped background block with the image on top. Very elegant.

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! Love the pink circle background and overstamping! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lalo said...

SWEET!!!

Cristina said...

Beautiful. Love all that stamp layering and the masked circle bg.

Anonymous said...

Super beautiful! Where are those flowers from?

Anonymous said...

Aha! Blossoms from Avery Elle!! How are you finding their stamps? I'm really liking their sentiments!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautifully done...

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the layered stamping! Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful design, great layering of stamps :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous!!!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

CAS perfection!!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Yuki!! What to do, what to do!! I LOVED your commentaries along the way with my blog posts, lol ... and woohoo for a soccer sistah! :) I am soooo sad to see my peeps heading home, alas, truly the best team won the game as they played stronger. And my 'men' kicked it into gear for a nail-biter towards the last 20 minutes or so but a little too late ..... waaaaaaaah! That just means we need to be stronger for the World Cup in 2 years, hee hee!

Have a blessed, beautiful weekend my friend! x0x0

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio