I inked up Hero Arts Studio Calico My Happy set for this challenge. I love that stripes/chevron stamp from this set.
Any fun plans for the weekend? Ours is filled with futbol (soccer). It's that time again.... Euro 2012. My 2 favorite teams, Netherlands & Germany, had their game today.... it's been awhile since I woke up 5:30 AM on a Saturday.... yep, gotta catch it live. :)





12 comments:
Simply awesome.
you make me want this set. how did you cut the love so perfectly. People who cut well make me jealous. and skinny people, they make me jealous too ;)
Very nice!
Amazing design! How on earth do you manage to stamp that lines so perfectly and straight? Total love!
So Germany, uh? Come on, you know who is going to win this competition ;)
That's right it is Soccer time!! I am more American football driven myself. Love the card you always do so well, with the CAS and one layer, always creative something I need to work on. Have a great day.
Gorgeous! It's so elegant! Love it! thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!
Simple and beautiful!!!
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Love every bit of your design! Thanks for playing with us at a Blog Named Hero :)
awesome design. love the combination of patterns in soft color and fussy cut LOVE in bold black.
Looks AWESOME....that's some sweet fussy cutting.
Beautiful!!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment