Thursday, June 7, 2012

colourQ #140






Good morning~


Playing along with colourQ challenge... and a beautiful color palette it is this week! I pulled out an old Stampendous stamp... Agapanthus Cluster. I remember seeing this image all over SCS gallery when it came out in 2006.... thought I should give it some ink and Twinkling H20's on the outline portion. 

10 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love how you stamped the bold color on the DP, I never think of that, will have to give it a go. Give all the furbabies belly rubs, if they allow it ;)

Kara said...

very pretty use of the colors this week! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous layering!

Wida said...

It's a beauty! I like that hello stamp!

Ann said...

Loving how you stamped on top of the pp! I always see people doing that, but I never try it myself. Yours looks fabulous!

June K said...

So so pretty. Great use of the flowers.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic colourQ card, your stamping is stunning.

MiamiKel said...

Hi my dear friend! Thank you for the love :) I'm wishing I were better but time is the best healer :) your card is gorgeous! So fresh and colorful! I'm soo loving this color combo! And I'm like you, I don't do purple! My card was a struggle and a half, just one of those colors that makes me go CooCoo, lol! Xoxo

Lalo said...

ooohhh fab!!!

Sylvia said...

Pretty card, Yuki, love your stamping! So glad you could join in the fun this week at the ColourQ.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio