This is so pretty! I hope you are having beautiful weather and doing something fun this weekend!
Love the simplicity of this! Gorgeous!
love the stamping and cutting.
Yuki this is gorgeous!
This layout is beyond cool! I love all the detailed cutting. And I love that Spain is now in the Eurocup semifinals, mwahahahaha! ;D
So pretty. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.
Love the way the cut out design frames the sentiment! So pretty!
This is such a pretty design. I love how the flowers frame the sentiment, and your cutting is top-notch!
It's the summer, we are allowed, in fact I think summer laziness is required, lol! I find myself so out of the crafting venue! But you ... Oh no, another fabulous color bonanza! Beautiful, elegant, and all things wonderful :)
And this one is fabulous too - the cut-out is great and really unusual! You're on a creative roll Yuki!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
This is so pretty! I hope you are having beautiful weather and doing something fun this weekend!
Love the simplicity of this! Gorgeous!
love the stamping and cutting.
Yuki this is gorgeous!
This layout is beyond cool! I love all the detailed cutting. And I love that Spain is now in the Eurocup semifinals, mwahahahaha! ;D
So pretty. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.
Love the way the cut out design frames the sentiment! So pretty!
This is such a pretty design. I love how the flowers frame the sentiment, and your cutting is top-notch!
It's the summer, we are allowed, in fact I think summer laziness is required, lol! I find myself so out of the crafting venue! But you ... Oh no, another fabulous color bonanza! Beautiful, elegant, and all things wonderful :)
And this one is fabulous too - the cut-out is great and really unusual! You're on a creative roll Yuki!
Post a Comment