Oh, how time flies when you're on vacation! It went by so fast. We had a great time in both Vegas and California. DH lost $$ in Vegas but I got luck and made some on Black Jack tables. So, of course, I had to spend them on stamping stuff! what else? hehehe...We hit all the Michael's and Joann's we could find. Got some new EK punches...they're wonderful! Went to San Diego and visited this cute stamp store called Paper Tales....they have an amazing collection of A Muse stamps!!!! You'll be seeing quite a bit of cards using these stamps in the next few days as I can't wait to ink them up!
As for today's card, I made it prior to the trip but never had a chance to post it. Love this new Anya...isn't she just the most cheerful thing?! Paired her up with BG Urban Prairie, sentiment is from PTI Around & About Sentiments.
That's all for today! gotta catch up with all these shows on my Tivo! arg...anyone else a Top Chef fan? Can't believe Hosea won! I guess I can skip this one and just watch Am Idol & The Bachelor.




15 comments:
Cute! I was not really liking the Anya's at first when they came out, but they have grown on me and are really cute. Love the paper you used. Glad you had a great vacation.
Welcome back! So glad you all had fun in Vegas, it sounds like you did a ton of shopping, probably the best part of it all! Your Anya card is adorable, I love the soft palette of colors that you used. I am a huge TGF fanatic so you know I love this card! I can't wait to see what you do with your A Muse stamps - have fun!
very very cute., you did an awesome job.
This is so adorable and the coloring is gorgeous.
REally cute card! I love it!
Welcome back! Love your card:)
Your card is really cute! Sounds like you had a great vacation!!
Oh, she is CUTE!!!
Glad you had a good vacation! :D
SO glad your vacation was profitable. How often does that happen. Super image. Makes me smile. Your coloring is terrific..
This is so cue and colorful! I love it.
Yuki this is such a fun cheery card!
Welcome back Yuki. Sounds like you had a fabulous time. Can you read green eyed pee in there!!!! I would so love to go to those shops I only ever get to hear about!!!!!
Great job coloring Anya :)
Sounds like you had a great time in Vegas. Glad you had a safe trip! Love the colors of this card your coloring of the image.
Super cute!! I am a total Anya addict!
Post a Comment