Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wedding card

I made this card for my hubby cousin's wedding. We won't be able to attend since it's being held in Colorado. I went for a clean and simple look. I hope they'll like it. Thanks for popping by!

Supplies: cake stamp - Memory Box, sentiment - CHF, background - Impress Rubber. 

**ETA**  Speaking of wedding... I lost my wedding band at work last night. My ring had been a little loose on my finger for the past couple of months now. I kept wanting to re-size it but never had a chance to. I was washing my hands and shaking the water off when I felt it fall out. Everyone was helping me look for it. Some even dug the nasty trash can! (much thanks to Sean, Tarik & B Lo!) But no luck. I think it must of fell down the drain. :(

20 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

What a beautiful card, they will love it!!

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors~!

Abi Bundy said...

cute card, i'm sure they'll love it.

Unknown said...

ahh this is nice., beautiful work

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!

Dawn said...

Sorry about your ring! I almost lost mine when it slipped off my finger and went into the garbage can. I found it a few hours later. Maybe yours will turn up?

laos348 said...

Your card jumped out to me as soon as the page opened up - very pretty. So sorry to hear about the loss of your wedding band.

Becky said...

I am so sorry to hear about your wedding band, hopfully you will get it back. Love this card it is a beauty.

Cindy said...

ah....I've not lost my wedding ring, but I did lose a very nice gold bracelet DH gave me...the FIRST time I wore it....I know how you feel... :o( BTW = nice card!

Miss Molly said...

Yet again another beautiful card - your gift will be on its way soon!!

Ann said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!

Merrigrace said...

OMG! When my hubby and I were on our honeymoon his fell off and rolled under our rental car. I had to crawl under and get it. I hope you find it.

Rosie Lilya said...

Great card! That is a very cute stamp

~*Joni said...

What a pretty wedding card! The image is so beautiful and your colors are so sweet. I am so sorry about the ring. :( Hope it turns up somewhere...I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Dawn B. said...

Oh no. I would be so upset if I lost my ring. Your card is really pretty. Maybe the ring will turn up. Good luck

Jennifer Talley said...

This is really pretty. I am sure they will love it!

Cindy said...

Great card!

Elizabeth said...

Really gorgeous card! I am sorry that you lost your ring. I hope you find it!

Unknown said...

Cute cake stand. Love this card.

Angela said...

So pretty, love the colors...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio