Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PTI Blog Hop




I did not think I'd have time to participate since I'm pressed for time today. The challenge is to create our own background. This card is super quick and easy! I whipped out one of my favorite sets from PTI Guide Line. Sentiment is from Heart Prints Sentiments. Butterfly is from Memory Box.


The colors are from Dawn Mcvey's color challenge. I used PTI Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate and Memento Rose Bud. 


31 comments:

Debbie said...

beautiful!

IamDerby said...

Love guidelines! A very nice color combo

BethieJ said...

Your card is wonderful!! Nice job!

Lisa said...

Lovely!!!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Really interesting color combo! Very pretty card!

Jessica said...

Beautiful, I love how you incorporated the pink into the card!

Bonnie said...

Pretty! and I love that sentiment!

Melissa said...

This looks great!

Unknown said...

Oh very sweet!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Really fun colors! You rocked the background challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Tenia Nelson said...

Beautiful card!!! tfs!!
-t

Lisa H. said...

quick and easy, just how I like them and your's turned out so beautifully! TFS!

Gwen said...

really pretty!! lovley colors

peggysue said...

So very pretty and I like the butterfly, great extra touch!

Dana Gustafson said...

This is so full of spring! Very pretty!

Scrapping Julie said...

beautiful job love the colors

Regan said...

such a beautiful combo!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I really like the butterfly too!

Deanna said...

Great card, yummy colors together!

Lynn P. said...

Very pretty!!

Allison Cope said...

Very pretty! Love the colours you used! Great card!

Joanne Travis said...

This is a fabulous color combination I would love to try. Very pretty card!!

AKiteFlier said...

WOw - super great BG design and love the colors. Nice to see a quick and easy idea that doesn't look quick!

Vicky said...

this is beautiful! love the butterfly too :)

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Interesting Concept. Nice color combination.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Yuki!

Dana said...

So pretty. The colors you used are really quite eye-catching! Love the simplicity of this card...

Amy said...

I am loving this combo of yellow, brown and pink! Very elegant.

Lizzie Jones said...

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

WOW...that really looks like designer ppr! great job-now I am insspired !!!

JazzyH said...

Very nice!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio