Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring is in the air


When I saw this stamp on A Muse site, I knew I had to have it ASAP! It is such an adorable image and perfect for spring. And it's a good size as well. I'm so used to A Muse stamps being fairly small, which makes coloring with Copics more challenging. But this stamp is just the perfect size. I hope this card makes you smile and brings you back to those care-free days. :)

Tomorrow, I go back to work. It's gonna be hard to get out of vacation mode. *sigh* Time to set that darn alarm clock again. :) Have a good one, everyone! and thanks for visiting!

29 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Have a good first day back. I think vacation should be 12 months a year and working should be 2 weeks. Hehe. Super job on this card. Such a sweet image..

JazzyH said...

Sweet. Makes me think about summer.

Unknown said...

great work., so cute.

Unknown said...

Hi. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I got the stamps here in the UK. They are a new set from Do Crafts (Papermania) designed by Claire Curd. You can see them at www.docrafts.co.uk. Not sure if they are available in the US or not.

I love this swing card. Deb x

laos348 said...

What a sweet card! That stamp is really cute and you are right about it being a nice size.

Anonymous said...

So sad to hear your holiday is coming to an end! Sucks that holidays can't be for twice as long, eh?

Long time since I have swung on a swing!

Becky said...

This does make me smile :), it is adorable. And you poor thing, having to go back to work. :)

Angela said...

This is a beautiful card. Great job...

Gramrussell said...

Wow! You are so right! It's a perfect card for Spring! I love their stamps too! Just makes you smile...:) TFS

Joanne Travis said...

Such a happy spring-y image! Love this cheery card.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card; fantastic coloring! It does bring back the carefree days indeed! TFS

Anonymous said...

Sweet Card and I love that ribbon!!!

Stamper on the Edge, said...

geLove your card. It does take me back to more carefree days. I know what you mean about going back to work. It's hard to do even after a weekend, much less a full-fledged vacation. And it was double difficult with daylight savings time. Ugh! Lost an hour thanks to DST.

~*Joni said...

I love the coloring on this image, especially the tree! What a sweet picture of spring to come, you did a great job on this. Sorry that it is back to work tomorrow. :( I hope you have a great day back!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

very cute! im so in to sprig right now i could bust!

Kerry said...

Such a pretty card, I love the grass!

sweetd said...

LOVE IT. glad you're back, dear!!

Cindy said...

Good Luck back at work...cute card!

Frogwoman said...

Cute card! I hope work goes well.

Unknown said...

CUUUUTE card. Love the clean & simple look.

Alison Anderson said...

UM this is SO cute- I love everything.... the ribbon... the paper piecing... everything!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! I love the colors!

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet card! Your coloring is awesome!

Laura said...

Love everything about this card! Love the colors, the ribbon and how you added the green paper to the tree!

Ann said...

LOVE the CAS LO with all the white space--so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very care-free! The perfect spring card, nice job :)

Alanna Harris said...

great colours and balance on this card...very relaxing indeed!

Rose said...

great spring card!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card!! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio