Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shopping Anya


First of all, thank you for all the well wishes. They must have worked because I'm all better now, except for the occasionally running nose, and just in time for the weekend!

I have an Anya card to share with you today. The coloring was inspired by another card that I can't remember where! I wish I could be doing what she's doing...out and shop! But instead of clothes, all my bags would be filled with stamps.  

Ok, off to do my errands and a trip to Target. I know, this may sounds weird. But Target has finally come to HI. I'm so happy! You don't know how long we've been waiting for stores like these to come here. Now only if Olive Garden, Joann's, Ikea, Hobby Lobby, and many more will just follow. :)

15 comments:

Carisa said...

OMG, this is gorgeous! I love how you did her hair. I don't have any miss anya's yet!!! You said you didn't have any bellas and if you email me I'd LOVE to send you some images to play with! You can email me via my blog. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Carisa, love the streaks in her hair! Great job on this card, but of course, I lOOOOVE Anyas :)

Ann said...

I am totally loving this card! The argyle socks mixed with the striped and dotted dp is just FAB!

Becky said...

Girl this is gorgeous, and you colored her so well. I love her hair. I know what you mean about shopping, instead of cloths I would have stamps or stamping toys, who needs new cloths when there are so many new stamps to buy :) :).

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better!! Your Anja is beautiful!!! Great coloring, especially the hair. A very bright and cheery card!!

laos348 said...

Very cool - I really like this card a lot. Your coloring adds so much detail and character to the stamp. And I like the paper you paired her with - those colors and dots go perfectly.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you colored this, STUNNING!

Elizabeth said...

Really gorgeous card! I wish I was shopping too!

Dawn B. said...

You have all the fun shopping. We have nothing here. Great card. I really like the way you colored her hair. TFS

JazzyH said...

I love how you colored the Anya.

Miss Molly said...

your cards are so great!!! I need your address so I canm send you your blog candy!!

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Glad you are feeling better. LOVE the coloring you did on your card:)

Abi Bundy said...

what a fun card! reminds me of the movie the wedding date!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Great colour job.

Angela said...

Great cards, love the colors...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio