Hi all! Happy Wednesday! I'm not feeling so well today. I must have caught the cold from someone at work. There is definitely something icky going around. My whole body is aching. I want to play with my stamps but don't think I'll have the energy to.
I made this card last week using the goodies I got from my trip, A Muse Sweet Cake stamp and the new EK Success border punch. PP is from American Crafts and sentiment is PTI Around and About Sentiments.
Have a good one, everyone! and stay healthy!!! :)




18 comments:
super fun card...hope you feel better!
how cute., great colors.
hope you feel better., and don't get sick!
How cute is this....love the squares in all those colors and love those cakes.
thanks for the comment! i agree theres something going around at work. i hope you feel better! take care!
Feel better soon. I really like the bright colors you used. Great job even when you are under the weather. TFS
Hope you feel better. Cute card
Yummmmy! I am so excited to see all the fun stuff you bought on your trip. :D Yay for you actually USING them. teehee!
I love the different colors of the cake, it's like being at a bridal fair. The squares are so much fun behind them too!
Now you feel better, feed that cold and drink plenty of water. Get rid of all the mainland cooties that jumped into your suitcase. haha!
What a cute card....it's yummy! I hope you start to feel better soon! tfs!!!
That cake stamp is too cute and I love that border punch!
I love this card and all the colors! What an awesome card!
I love all of the color blocking. This is so cool!!
You may not feel well, but your creative juices are still flowing! Great card and I hope you feel better soon!
So fun! I love the row of cakes and blocks in the bg!
Hope you feel better!
Love this card. The cakes are just adorable. Way to go!
Oh thats a cute cake! I hadn't seen that one before!
poor poppet...i see you feel better now...but i am only just catching up with the posts!
great card...bright and cheerful...just as a b'd should be.
Really cool birthday card! Hope you feel better soon!
Wow, look at all the color and those yummy cakes, makes me think of a wedding... LOL!
Post a Comment