Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is in the air part 2


I have an hour or so to play with my stamps today so I came up with this quick card for A Muse's Spring is in the air challenge. Spring is definitely here in Hawaii today. But for some reason, it's very windy! Can't have it all, I guess. Have a great day and I hope it's springy where you're at! :)

All stamps are A Muse except the grass (Rubber Soul) and the butterflies (Memory Box.) I added Liquid Pearl to the tiny flowers. 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xiumaiyuki,
I love this frog and his crown! He looks so "Royal." Cute landscape and they can be tricky! Thanks for the sweet comments about my cards!

Joanne Travis said...

It was a lovely spring day here too. Finally!! I love your card and the A Muse stamps. Life IS good :)

Becky said...

This is just to cute, I love the scene you made around this cute frog. Awesome card.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the tall grass with the flowers and that adorable frog. Nice springy colors too.

~*Joni said...

We are on the same frog page! :D Spring is definitely not here in VA yet. It was, then it wasn't. haha! I love your style when you make cards, it is absolutely adorable, sweet, and not at all fussy. Enjoy Spring! And Target too - haha!

Abi Bundy said...

lol what a great card! just makes you smile.

Unknown said...

very cute. great card.

Ann said...

This is so cute! That froggy is adorable, and I love the butterflies, too!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love the springy-ness of it and the clean and simple look.

Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card! I love the little froggy!

Unknown said...

Spring is definitely in the air. Lovely card.

laos348 said...

This card just made me smile when I first looked at it. It is very cute and whimsical. We finally saw a hint of spring this weekend - I am really hoping that means winter is out the door for good!

Karen said...

Cute, cute card. Love the color combinations.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We have lots of bright green frogs here! I like them until they wee on my windows...

Angela said...

Very pretty,

Maureen said...

So cute! I love A Muse sentiments - the fonts are always great!

Jennifer Talley said...

This is too, too cute! I totally love that frog!

Alison Anderson said...

How stinkin cute!!! I love love the frog!

Alanna Harris said...

those butterflies coming out of the long grass are great...nicely done!

Angela said...

Great bg stamping... Cute froggie too.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card!! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge again! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio