Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Cute Stamps!


Happy Thursday!!! I received my stamp sets from My Cute Stamps a couple days ago...love them! I've been playing with them since. Here are two cards I made for the DT assignments. 

I used stamps from the Little Forest Friends set for both cards. I love all the cute critters and branches this set offers. 
Additional supplies: Martha Stewart's PP, PTI's buttons, rectangle Nesties, PTI's cs.




Additional supplies: sentiment - The Cat's Pajamas, flower soft, American Craft & Basic Grey PP, Copic markers and airbrush system.

Hope you like them!!!

19 comments:

Heather P. said...

Simply beautiful!

Ann said...

OMG! These are just too cute!

Becky said...

I just love these, the first one: I love how you embossed the middle and those trees are gorgeous, the second one is just to cute, love the images.

Unknown said...

ahhh so so cute, love the images!

~amy~ said...

chock full of cuteness!!! Happy Friday!

sweetd said...

love your new cards!
i'm sorry you missed seeing jacie :(

i'm sure she will be in and out of the restaurant throughout the weekend.

maybe you should COME OUT with us!

Dawn B. said...

These are so cute. I have never heard of these before. Great job on both cards. TFS

Joanne Travis said...

I love your card designs, they are so sweet!!

Carisa said...

gorgeous! congrats again on the DT - they are very lucky to have you!!!

Abi Bundy said...

i totally love these! the first is definitely my favourite!

Unknown said...

Love your cute snails.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards!! The first is my fave too! So simple, yet elegant looking!!!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

laos348 said...

These are such cute cards - I really like the three branches one.

Jennifer Talley said...

These are great! Very cute stamps!

Miss Molly said...

I LOVE THESE CARDS!!!!! they are gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

What a busy little beaver you have been....Love them all...especially the embossed framing ....clever.

Angela said...

Beautiful, I really like how you added the fuzzy grass.

Becky said...

I love this, the colors and image are gorgeous.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio