Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In Bloom


Good morning! Can't believe it's August already. Where did summer go? I, for once, can not wait til fall since this heat is driving me insane! lol....and also because we have a little vacation scheduled for the end of September :) Can't wait!

I am in-love with PTI's In Bloom set. I paired it up with Text Style BG. Perfect match, don't ya think?!! I have seen this color combo on someone's blog and really liked it. I'm not 100% sure but it might have been Annie's Creative Antics blog :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

so loving the colors.!
and your card came out perfect!

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love that you did this in black, I never thought to do that. :)

Ann said...

Well, I don't remember if it was me that inspired you, but I certainly do LOVE the color combo!!! :D

~amy~ said...

gorgeous job...wowza...now I'm absolutely kicking myself for not ordering this set too...sigh.

JazzyH said...

I love the card. Your cards are so pretty!

Nancy L. said...

yea i'm loving the in bloom set!!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love the black with those colors. Great job.

laos348 said...

This is gorgeous! I like the color combo and have you used the text.

Abi Bundy said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio