Yep. It's 3:25 AM as I am posting this. Went to an early dinner last night. Had ONE drink, mojito to be exact, got knocked out at 7:30 PM and now, I'm up!!! I hate how my body reacts to alcohol. It's sooooooooo sensitive that it's embarrasing!!! Because of this, I rarely drink...but some of those cocktails are so yummy and I couldn't resist. Plus, I was with good company. It's going to be a long day! heheh
So here's my early-bird card. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!!! :)




8 comments:
darling card!!
I can't even finish one drink...seriously, I'm such a cheap date..LOL. It's called Asian Flushing Syndrome..seriously...
You're not alone, I can't drink either since it totally ruins my sleep. I would rather have a good night's sleep than a drink any day :)
I love your card, I have had my eye on this set and will probably get it soon. It is really darling.
Great use of the buttons!
Darling card. I love this set even though I don't own it. There are so many and so few $$ to spend. LOL!! Perfect for a biker who rides all the time. CUTE!!!
oh I got this set in the mail on friday, I'm hoping I can play soon ;)
Too cute! ;)
super cute!!!
Have a nice day!
Hugs,
cheryl
So cute! I love this.
Kara
Post a Comment