Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Twist


Here's a card I made for the CAS DT Call Challenge. The challenge is Monochromatic With a Twist....using different shades of brown and a little bit of red! I luv it! Brown is one of my favorite colors when it comes to card making. 

I whipped out my A Muse stamps stash for this card....the sentiment is, however, from PTI's Friends 'Til The End set. Hope you like it!


14 comments:

TannyP said...

I LOVE it! Brown is also one of my go-to colors because I own so much of the accents - it seems perfect with anything. Great card!!!

Ann said...

Very nice!!!

Unknown said...

You did a fabulous job on the Monochrome concept! I love the red with it.

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the shades of brown here, very nice card!

Marie (MarieStamps.com) said...

What a lovely simple card! I've really been in to the simple, monochromatic cards lately and this one is great. Thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

Nice work!!! I love brown too! great pops of red!

Anonymous said...

I love the clean look and you certainly did capture it!

Vicki said...

Great challenge card! Super use of the color! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Love the touch of red- it really makes this card just perfect!

Jacquel said...

I think you did an awesome job on this...fab work!!

Abi Bundy said...

wow gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

adorable, I hope you make the DT, you are good at CAS cards ;)

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Deb said...

Love the card! I love the Monochormatic look. I hope you make the call.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio