Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Saturday!


The weekend is here!!! Got off work early today. Yay! Sneaking in a quick card before heading out to enjoy my time with hubby. It's really rare that we have the same day off so we have to make the most of it. :)

Stamps are from Unity August KOTM & PIT's Polka Dots II. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors. Hope your day with hubby was super.

Ann said...

I love the simplicity of this one!

~amy~ said...

darling card...love it!!!

Unknown said...

adorable, love it

Donelda said...

saw your cards on the CAS DT challenges and had to drop into your blog. I love your style, lots of different looks ... very refreshing. I'll be back!! :D

Heather P. said...

This is fantastic!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! I'm so glad I found your blog. you're work is great,so inspirational-love the clean feel of it!

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Yeah! Love this clean and simple card:D

Paulina said...

This card is so cute!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio