Saturday, August 15, 2009

More blooms!


Another card with PTI's In Bloom set today. I swear, this has yet to be my favorite set from them....for now that is! I seriously can't stop using it. Hope you're not sick of it. 

I colored the big bloom with Copics & Shimmerz. PP is from Basic Grey and PTI. Flourishes and sentiment are also from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely. Great colours and fab flowers.

JazzyH said...

Great colors!

Felicia said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Joanne Travis said...

Wow, I love this!! The stamping on the designer paper is so pretty and I love the flower images. Awesome!

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

I love this card! You are correct to go crazy with that stamp -- it's beautiful!

~amy~ said...

wowza sister...gorgeous!!!

Becky said...

Lovely, and beautiful colors.

Amanda said...

Love it so soft and pretty.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio