Good morning! We've been without internet for the last 4 days!!! argg....the agony. I felt so out of the loop. It's sad to say how much of an internet junkie I've become. Thank God for my Iphone :)
I have so much blogging to catch up to. Here's a quick card to share, using once again PTI In Bloom & Unity June KOTM. Hope you like it!




5 comments:
CUTE! CUTE! UGH! Our computer is being rebuilt - so I feel your pain!!!! Glad you are up and running - I am borrowing and can blog but can't post my creations! (insert sad face)!
Love this card! Lately I don't have enough time for the computer or crafting:(
This layout is fabulous - really like the card a lot!
cool card!
This very tropical looking to me and also reminds me of the yummey sherbert ice cream flavors..lime, lemon and orange. Makes my mouth water for these yummy frozen treats. LOL!!!!
Post a Comment