
Happy Wednesday!
I'm playing with my stamps all day today. I think of it as my catch-up day since I did not get to do anything crafty at all last week. :(
The first card I made is for Dawn McVey's color challenge...melon, cream, med. pink & moss...gorgeous combo! Everything is from PTI. Let's see how many sets were used in this...In Bloom, Polka Dots II, Text Style, and Around & About Sentiments. Whew! Hope you like it!




23 comments:
Love, love, love how you cropped that image to a circle, very hip and modern, looks fab!! great job!
OH My! This is so beautiful and yummy looking. I love the colors you used and I really like that flower..may have to purchase that set when I havea few extra $$. Beautifully done!
*gasp!* I am in LOVE with this card!! You used the colors so perfectly. The LO is so CAS...wow, really, really adore this one.
Simply gorgeous!!
gorgeous PTI card...wow...you were able to use a ton of different stamp sets!
I really like how you stamped the circle. It looks terrific that way. Super use of these colors.
Shabam! this is great!
What a sweet card. So soft and lovely.
I love this card...love the layout too!
I love the layout of this - especially like the polka dots overstamped with text, very nice!!
Very nice use of those colors and great layout!
Just beautiful! Love those colors!Great layout! Blessings to you!
oh this is gorgeous!...the colors youve chosen are wonderful.. TFS!
michelle
I LOVE this card! The cropped image in the circle is just FAB!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your card, great job on the color challenge!
Oh this is beautiful! I love your layout and your main image looks divine!
Aimes
x
I really like how you layered the text and polka dots. Great card, Congrats on being in the Spotlight!
Love the use of multiple stamp sets, but still achieved clean lines, looks fab, particularly the centre circle, congrats on being in the spotlight!
Your crafty day really paid off! Great card, excellent use of color challenge and YIPEEE! Congratulations on being in the Spotlight!
Very cute & sweet.
Kathy
www.sassystamper.blogspot.com
Beautiful card!
So pretty! Congrats on the Spot Light! :)
Congrats on Dawn picking your card for her "in the spotlight" yeah!!!!
Post a Comment