2 weeks ago
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Stamping buddy
I went to my cousin's birthday party last night and ended up eating waaaaaay too much. Had a hard time sleeping so I was up since the wee hours this morning... stamping. My kitty got up as well. Here she is... chilling next to me.
My desk has a pull out tray made for laptop and such. She had declared this as her spot whenever I stamp. And here is the card we made:
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Awww, so cute! Wish my doggy would stamp with me...she just brings me toys and stares at me for not playing with her!
Love the card you both made! :D
Sorry you couldn't sleep. (I hate when that happens -- usually when I have to get up way too early.)
I love your card! It's beautiful. The colors, texture and wonderful PTI image really works well together. Definitely a show stopper!!!
This is adorable, your kitty cat is so cute. Funny how cats seem to take over. Have a great weekend.
Such a pretty kitty! My dog joins me sometimes in my craft room, but she takes up most of the floor and looks at me like I'm in her way!
I LOVE your card. So simple and elegant. Of course, embossed white cardstock always makes me sigh a happy sigh! Beautiful job!
I like the simplicity of the design and the embossing folder you chose.
My stamp room is a "no cats allowed" area. My cats like to "help" too much and end up getting into everything.
Beautiful card!
Is that cat a cutie or what? Lol! My dogs like to curl up at my feet when I stamp too. Thank God they don't jump to the desk, Fito is enourmous and Frida is a cocker spaniel with some weight problems, lol!!
The card is gorgeous Si, I'm dying to get that Quicutz embossing folder but I don't know where to find it. Any idea?
xoxo
Great card! I love those colors together. So earthy.
Your cat makes a sweet companion!
You and the kitty did an awesome job on this card! My cat and my dog both have beds under my stamp table... if I'm here, usually they are too!
Lovely to see you and kitty creating together Yuki! Another divine card - must be the early hour that inspires you to such creativeness!
This is a great card, and I love that your kitty helps you. The colors are beautiful - the texture of the debossing is beautiful, too. Nice work!
love this!!!! hahaha... my kitty usually just sleeps at my feet while I stamp. He's not allowed on the table cos he love smacking things down on the floor.... LOL
Post a Comment