Saturday, January 8, 2011

Card Patterns {97}

Happy Saturday ~






I have to gush a little.... one of my blogging pals, the talented & sweet Amy Tsuruta is on the Design Team....whooo hoooo, Amy!  


Here's my take on this week's sketch:




As you can tell, I love all things polka dots. Very thankful PTI came out with 2 perfect polka dots sets. I can never get enough of them! 


Sending lots and lots of sunshine to you... my blogging friends who are experiencing thunderstorms and freezing snow. Stay safe and warm! We will be stuffing our faces this weekend. 2 dinner plans with the family....one is a buffet. Hah! So much for getting-rid-of-the-holiday-weight plan. :o)

17 comments:

Sue said...

Simple yet beautiful.

MiamiKel said...

Superb, Yuki! Just the right balance of color with the white - and hearts!!! You can't go wrong with hearts! This is just darling - I was eyeing this same sketch a few hours ago but have noooo energy today, lol ... woohoo to your friend, that's wonderful! Happy Saturday!

~*Joni said...

PSHHH to the holiday weight plan. lol! Adorable card, I love the sweet polka dots with this sketch! :)
I am one of those in the cold weather, but come summer the family and I are heading to Hawaii for a wedding. woohoo!! :) Happy new year!!

Christina said...

Such a fab use of polka dots, especially with these fun colors! Enjoy your yummy weekend plans!

~amy~ said...

YOU are sooooooo SWEET!!!! Thanks for playing along girlie!!! Your card is polka dot perfect!!!!

Ann said...

SO stinkin' cute! Love me some polka dots!

Arlene said...

So sweet and lovely

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhh my!!! This is polka dot heaven, so cute!!!
So, how were the weekend plans? Holiday weight plans always start on monday ;)

Kathy and Lucky said...

I am loving this card so bright and spring like and once again perfect CAS. I think I need to come to your house and take lessons, since this is so out of my comfort zone and you have it perfected. Congrats to your friend, that is great. Dallas area has it's first snow, about 4" and I am sick of it, guess that is because I lived in New England my whole life.

VKMyers said...

I love your card! It's bright, happy and simple!

Christiana said...

So darling. Love the subtle yet varied color. And of course the polkadots!

Cheryl said...

*Squeal!* I love this! Great combo of colors and an awesome design!

Christiana said...

And by the way, I left you some love on my blog today. I hope you'll check it out!

anja curvers said...

Wow great clean & simple love this one. Thank's for playing at CP.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Congrats on your award, Christiana's comment is right on the money!!!!!

FLEUR de Lo said...

I love the idea of creating a window from a punch. I'll have to try it.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Happiest. Valentine. EVER! Love the bright colors and the white background just makes it all pop pff the card. Oh tat "holiday weight-loss plan", I'm on that too. Why is it easier to just enjoy those holiday goodies then it is to take them all off in January?? All I can say is, if I'm gonna continue running, I'm bringing the dogs with me for moral support! LOL!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio