Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!




Hope everyone's holidays was wonderful! I'm curious to hear what your crafting goal is for this year. Mine is the same....ink up all stamp sets and do not hoard PP. It didn't go well very well last year. 


I made this card last month....it was nice to step away from the Christmas stash. I'm looking forward to making my first 2011 card today before heading back to work tomorrow. 

7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

We are back from Florida, Lucky got to go with us and Noel got the kennel, but we picked her up and she is one happy kitty. Your cards are beautiful, I am going to say it again you do so well with the CAS, I so need to try it some day, but then I get heavy handed. Hope you had a great holiday and the kitty cats got something to play with.

~amy~ said...

Fabbie card girl...goals...I gotta stop hoarding!!!

Can you send me your snail mail again?

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous! Looooove it! :)

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh Yuki, you are the queen of elegance with cards! Yet another shining example of a card that took my breath away and made me squeal with delight! I'm a "color" girl and love all shades so this one just made me say "I LOVE YOU CARD!" Just beautiful! You have such a graceful style to your cards - always a joy to stop by! Happy 2011!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! I would never be able to stamp those spots straight :)
Very sensible goals indeed :) For me it would also be to stop hoarding (specially paper), blog more and... (ssshhhhsstt!! I'd like to try my hand at being published, but that's more a dream than a goal!)
xoxo

Julie Ranae said...

Really do love your design work and am happy to be follower #50!
Hope you will come by The Open Window, peek in, follow me and let's have fun!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Great card! I love the fun colors and the clean design..love your style! I agree with you about trying to ink up ALL unused stamp sets this year. I'm also challenging myself to buy less and use up the ridiculous amout of supplies I have stowed away in my craft room. Although I did order some SU! today, so I'm not off to a great start! LOL!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio