Friday, January 7, 2011

Hoppy Friday!



    I'm giving hubby this card for Valentine's....it's just soooooooo him! Wanna bet it'll take him a minute to figure out after telling me, hon....you mispelled happy. ??? :o)))))


Stamps - PTI Tiny Treats Valentine's, A Muse. Patterned Paper - Cosmo 

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your cards are just the bestest!!!!! This is just so over the top cute. Of course Lucky would be chasing those little guys, he is so tough. Let me know what hubby says, if he figures out it is a play on words. Love it. Can you send some warm my way, it is actually trying to be winter here.

MiamiKel said...

Just darling!! I will be curious to see if he notices! LOL! I'm not so sure mine would :) ANd can we say ADORABLE!! This is just the cutest!!! Those little froggies just made me smile - what a darling card :) Have a FAB weekend!

~amy~ said...

LOVE it♥♥

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awww, this card makes me "hoppy"!! Too cute and I love the little frogs. Your cards are just so happy and fun...I have to catch up on all of your posts to see what I have missed! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio